daz2xna is a free trial software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-16. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
The daz2xna tool is designed to make it easy to import 3D content animated with Daz3D into a XNA game. Here is how the workflow looks like:
1. Use DAZ studio and choose from thousands of 3D people, creatures, buildings and props to place into your scene.
2. Animate the people and creatures in your scene.
3. Export the scene to an .fbx file.
4. Import the .fbx file into daz2xna to transform it so that it can be imported directly into your XNA game.
With daz2xna, here is what you can do with your scene:
1. Reduce the number of vertices.
2. Merge all the 3D content into one mesh.
3. Reduce the number of bones in the animated mesh.
4. Automatically convert the format and size of the textures to be compatible with XNA.
The bottom line, you get a lightweight version of your DAZ scene into your XNA game, this is what daz2xna is built for. Sounds too good to be true? Try it for free and see how it can accelerate your workflow.
daz2xna (version 2015) has a file size of 25.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 241 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.